* Sometimes families get mad at each other for screwing up. But they also forgive.
* When it comes to family, you got to do whatever it takes, cause one day, you might not be able to do that anymore.
* It’s a scary world. People die. Trusts are betrayed. Things change. But change can be a good thing, you know? It can bring new experiences, new opportunities, people. You can treat ’em like a potential enemy or like a new friend. Just trust that everything’s gonna be okay.
* Change happens. Tragedy happens. People make choices, and those choices affect everyone else.
* The longer you deny someone their potential, the more they’re gonna look for it elsewhere.
* I’ve been letting you coast by on your raw talent, which you have a lot of, but teaching–it’s a lot more than just doing something and expecting you to follow. It’s about inspiring and empowering you to use your gifts to succeed on your own.
* Saving one life doesn’t justify taking another.
* Love is about letting yourself be saved. It’s not just about saving other people.
* There are only four rules you need to remember. Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails…throw away the plan.
* The Flash should stay a hero, all the way, and sometimes that it’s not about who can punch the hardest or run the fastest.